Mar 2012 – Date Lecturer II – Geology Department, Akwa Ibom State University
Ikot Akpaden, MkpatEnin L.G.A AkwaIbom State Nigeria
Mar 2007 – Feb 2008 State House of Assembly lokoja, Kogi State Nigeria.
National Youth Service Corps (Protocol Assistant)
Jul 2004 – Sep 2004 Mobil Producing Nigeria Unlimited, Ibeno, AkwaIbom State,
Nigeria. (Industrial Attachment Student)
Dec 2003 – Feb 2004 AkwaIbom State Rural and Sanitation Agency, AkwaIbom State,
Nigeria. (Industrial Attachment Student).
2017 University of Glasgow, Glasgow, Scotland
• PhD Earth Sciences – In- view
2008 – 2010 International Institute for Geo-Information Science
and Earth Observation (ITC), University of Twente,Enschede, Netherlands.
• Degree: Master of Science (MSc) in Geo-information Science and Earth Observation
• Major: Geo-hazards [Disaster Management]
• Thesis title: Study of the effect of seasonal variation of vegetation cover on soil erosion in the Ratamba watershed, Banjanegara District – Central Java, Indonesia.
2000 – 2005 University of Calabar, Cross River State, Nigeria
• Degree: Bachelor of Science (BSc) in Geology
• Major: Hydrology/Geo-engineering
• Thesis title: Estimation of Aquifer parameters Using Base flow recession data.
• Group project: Geological mapping of Oban Local Government, Cross River state, Nigeria.
1999 Contemporary Institute Of Technology
• Certificate in Computer Technology.
1993 – 1999 Immaculate Conception Girls Secondary school, Itak-Ikono, Akwa Ibom
• Qualification : West African Senior School Certificate (WASSC)
1985 – 1993 Qua Iboe Church Nursery/Primary School
• Qualification : First School Leaving Certificate (FLSC)
Active research projects:
Vulnerability of the Nigerian coast to climate change induced coastal hazard
Hydrogeochemical evaluation of groundwater in coastal alluvial aquifer of Akwa Ibom, Southeastern, Nigeria – 2017