– science-based policy
– novel approaches to the assessment of ecosystem services
– WEF nexus
– integrated water management
– resilience and landscape planning
– I have worked for 3 years as an environmental consultant, providing technical assistance for public policies mostly at EU level (chemicals/critical raw materials/water), and also for private companies on water stewardship.
– I was trained as an R&D engineer and I hold a master’s degree in toxicology.
Active research projects:
Planning and managing for multiple benefits: Identifying landscape patterns and ecosystem services bundles for strategic land use policy and practice